Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why is Chaplain Sarah starting a blog?



Greetings World! My name is Sarah and I am currently a seminary student in Texas and planning to go back into full-time chaplaincy after graduation. Before I started graduate school, I completed two units of Clinical Pastoral Education and worked as a PRN chaplain at a major hospital and then worked part-time for a hospice in a rural setting. I am so thankful for the patients, families and staff that have taught me more than I can express. This blog is dedicated to helping others find hope and relief. People ask me all the time how they can comfort someone in crisis. I will put some thoughts on this blog and pray that God uses it to help you help others. Thanks for reading and joining me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment