Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life: SO much better with friends

So, in case you are thinking that my blog is totally beautiful and absolutely perfect (which is what I am thinking), you might wonder how this came about. WELL, my sweet friend Chelsea at http://fromchrysalistobutterfly.blogspot.com/ is currently contemplating seminaries (we are pushing for Truett around here!) and is taking some time off so I since I LOVE her blog design, I asked for some help with mine. I am incredibly thankful for the hours she spent putting much needed TLC into the Hands Wide Open blog! :) Thanks Chelsea!

I have been thinking lots this week about friendship. I am in a covenant group at school and we meet weekly during the school year to pray for each other, study bible verses, and 'do life' together. I'm very grateful to have such a precious group of ladies to bounce ideas off of and to get wisdom and insight. Joanna is one of my covenant group friends who is ten years younger than me yet inspires me frequently. This gal NEVER forgets to text/e-mail/facebook to stay in touch. She is a faithful follower of Jesus and I'm excited to see what God is going to do through her this next year as she starts chaplaincy in a different manner - residence hall chaplaincy!


I'm grateful for my current friends and looking forward to making some new ones through this blogging adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Once again...you are so sweet! I'm so glad you and Joanna found each other because then we wouldn't be friends! I know you are such a blessing to her-so thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete