Tuesday, December 6, 2016

About me

Hi! I'm Chaplain Sarah. I work for a wonderful hospice organization in Central Texas. I am the chaplain and bereavement coordinator and love this work. I also teach death and dying at Baylor University and enjoy helping students to think through issues surrounding death and dying. I  went to Ouachita Baptist University and majored in speech communication. For grad school, I went to George W. Truett Theological Seminary at Baylor University. I did the spiritual formation track and am so thankful that I did. My clinical pastoral education started in 2010 at Hillcrest Hospital and I completed my last unit in 2016. I'm applying for board certification in 2017.

In my personal life, I LOVE spending time with my husband and four year old. We like hiking, kayaking, and being outside. I'm doing a yoga training certification in 2017 and hope to do grief yoga with my patients and their families.



No comments:

Post a Comment